We need an acupuncturist to help our wonderful clients. Could it be you?
We’re on the lookout for our next acupuncturist – could it be you? We’re looking for a passionate, holistic acupuncture practitioner that wants to work in our Brisbane practice to help our wonderful clients.
Who is Shift at Brisbane Natural Health?
At Shift we believe that health is a journey. We believe that through this journey our clients can grow and become a better version of themselves, and our purpose is to help them to arrive where they want to be. We specialise in collaborative health care – our team works collectively to co-manage clients through their health journey. Our practice is results driven, and we pride ourselves on offering our patients an outstanding level of care.
At our flagship clinic, Shift at Brisbane Natural Health, our team includes naturopaths, acupuncturists, hypnotherapists, energetic healers and myotherapists as well as an amazing administration team.
We’re looking for someone that is available 4-5 days per week and is looking for somewhere to build a career, not a side-project. We have some flexibility with specific days and times.
Why you want to work at Shift
At Shift, we’re different to most clinics. We have an amazing culture and a unique client management model that allows us to easily collaborate. We live by a set of values that help to us grow personally and professionally. Our clients are committed to long term wellness, so we don’t get a lot of people that dip in and out.
Here’s 5 reasons you’ll love working for us:
- We have a huge list of clients that are waiting for acupuncture to return, so it won’t take long to fill your appointment book.
- We do everything for you (and we do it well) – marketing, reception, patient follow ups – you just need to come in and see your clients.
- Our team is amazing – most people who work at Shift make lifelong friends as a result of being on the team.
- Our space is beautiful – full of natural materials, plants and things that make you go ahhhhh
- We are flexible with how you want to work – and aren’t just here to ‘get the most out of you’ as a practitioner.
What you need to apply
We choose our team very carefully both to ensure excellent results for patients but also to keep our amazing culture thriving. Please feel free to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Relevant degree qualifications and registration
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) member
- You must be an Australian resident
- You must be willing to work within a team environment
- You must be curious, open minded and willing to go the extra mile for your clients.
If you think you’d like to join the team at Shift please email our founder Katherine directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can continue the conversation!