A one day seminar on mind, body and soul detoxification for renewed health and wellness.
Have you ever wondered about toxins? Is detoxification something you’d like to know more about? Kate Reardon and Katherine Maslen team up for this full day seminar to share the essential elements of detoxifying your body, mind and spirit for greater health and wellness in all areas of your life.
This interactive, inspiring and informative seminar will show you why and how to detox your mind, body and spirit using simple yet effective techniques that you can start incorporating into your daily life right away.
Topics covered by Kate and Katherine include;
- Why detoxing is important for your personal health and vitality
- What harmful toxins are in your environment and how to avoid them
- How you can help your body rid itself of toxins for greater health and wellbeing
- Detoxing for mental & emotional wellbeing
- Conscious Cleansing Meditation & Pranayama practices to clean your body & mind
- How to look after your body & mind in times of stress
- Using food as medicine to cleanse and detoxify your mind, body and spirit.
- Super Foods, Living Foods & juicing for health
- Mind-body connection & how to utilize for deep healing
- Connecting with our inner selves for personal growth
- Practical cleansing tips for detox, weight loss, increased energy and vital organ health.
- Delicious recipes, handouts, giveaways & lucky door prizes!
Kate Reardon is a naturopath, nutritionist and intuitive energy healer that specialises in mind, body and soul detoxification and cleansing. She is the founding director of Natural Instinct Healing, a health retreat centre in Bali and has supported hundreds of people from all over the world holistically cleanse and purify all aspects of themselves through her fasting, super food and raw food detoxification programs in her retreat centre in Bali.
Katherine Maslen is the principal naturopath and founder of Brisbane Natural Health, a health clinic in Brisbane that specializes in helping patients to restore balance within their health and simply feel good again. She heads a busy team of 9 individuals who all work together to assist patients as they overcome a wide range of health complaints.
Kate and Katherine bring you their combined wisdom, knowledge and support to share with you what it really means to detox on all levels. It’s not just about drinking green juices – you’ll learn how to heal, transform and cleanse your body on every level though the power of detoxification and be given tools required to move forward in your own personal wellness journey.
When: Sunday September 28th
Where: Adina Apartment HotelBrisbane. 15 Ivory Lane, Brisbane 4000 QLD
Time: Full day 10am – 4pm
Investment: $79 ($69 early bird discount until 14th September)
Includes delicious healthy nutritious lunch and afternoon tea.
If you have any issues with our online booking system, please call us on 07 3367 0337 and we will process your payment over the phone.