This delicious raw pudding is so delicious you’ll be coming back for more! The chia seeds swell like tapioca to give a yummy pudding like consistency.
1½ cups freshly squeezed orange juice
½ cup raw cashews
1 cup water
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp honey or xylitol
2/3 cup chia seeds
1. In a blender, place all ingredients except for chia seeds.
2. Blend until a smooth consistency.
3. Put chia seeds in a bowl and pour liquid in.
4. Mix thoroughly with a spoon and place in fridge for at least 4 hours (overnight is preferable).
5. That’s it! Serve with fresh