- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1tbsp unhulled tahini
- 1tbsp chlorella powder (optional)
How to make it:
- Place goji berries and raisins in a bowl with the warm water and mix through. Leave for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, process cashews on low in a food processor until chopped finely. Remove from processor and place aside.
- Place soaked goji berries and raisins in the food processor with soaking water. Process into a paste.
- Add cashews, coconut, tahini and chlorella to a processor. Process on medium until well combined.
- Roll into balls and toss in shredded coconut.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Call us on 07 3367 0337 to book your appointment today!