1/2 cup goji berries
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup warm water
1 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup coconut
1tbsp unhulled tahini
1tbsp chlorella powder (optional)
How to make it:
1. Place goji berries and raisins in a bowl with the warm water and mix through. Leave for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, process cashews on low in a food processor until chopped finely. Remove from processor and place aside.
3. Place soaked goji berries and raisins in the food processor with soaking water. Process into a paste.
4. Add cashews, coconut, tahini and chlorella to a processor. Process on medium until well combined.
5. Roll into balls and toss in shredded coconut.
6. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.