1/2 cup goji berries
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup warm water
1 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup coconut
1tbsp unhulled tahini
1tbsp chlorella powder (optional)
How to make it:
1. Place goji berries and rasins in a bowl with the warm water and mix through. Leave for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, process cashews on low in a food processor until chopped finely. Remove from precessor and place aside.
3. Place soaked goji berries and raisins in the food processor with soaking water. Process into a paste.
4. Add cashews, coconut, tahini and chlorella to processor. Process on medium until well combined.
5. Roll into balls and toss in shredded coconut.
6. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.