Nut mix – will serve 4
2tbsp raw almonds
2tbsp sunflower seeds
2tbsp flax seeds
Fruit for one person:
½ ripe mango, finely chopped
¼ medium paw paw, finely chopped
1 inch slice pineapple, peeled and finely chopped
1 tbsp Dessicated coconut
1. Soak all nuts and seeds in water overnight. Drain with a fine sieve and rinse well.
2. In a blender, place half of the soaked nuts and seeds and 1 cup of water. Blend on high until smooth.
3. Place the rest of the soaked nuts and seeds in the blender. Blend on low until nuts are finely chopped but still visible in milk. Mixture should be a runny thick consistency, but it is not essential.
4. Add 3 tbsp of nut mix and coconut to fruit and stir through. Enjoy immediately.
5. Place leftover nut mix in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.