We have an exciting opening for a Naturopath to join our Shift at Brisbane Natural Health family. If you’re looking for a position where you can work collaboratively with an amazing team and be part of something truly unique then this is for you!
Who is Shift?
Who is Shift?
At Shift we believe that health is a journey. We believe that through this journey our clients can grow and become a better version of themselves, and our purpose is to help them to arrive where they want to be. Founded in 2011 by leading Australian naturopath, author and host of The Shift podcast Katherine Maslen, Shift has become a leader in the natural health care space and our mission is to change the face of health.
We specialise in collaborative health care – our team works collectively to co-manage clients through their health journey using our unique membership model of health care. Our practice is results driven, and we pride ourselves on offering our patients an outstanding level of care. We choose to work with less patients, in a more deep and long term manner.
At our flagship clinic, Shift at Brisbane Natural Health, our team includes naturopaths, acupuncturists, hypnotherapists, energetic healers and myotherapists as well as an amazing administration team.
We’re looking for someone that is available 4-5 days per week (approx. 22-32 hours) and is looking for somewhere to build a career, not a side-project. This is a salaried position including holiday pay, personal leave and bonuses.
The role is primarily consulting with patients, however other tasks may include:
- Attending team meetings
- Writing articles and content for patients
- Liaising with our healthcare partners on shared patients
- Research related to patient issues
What you need to apply
We choose our team very carefully both to ensure excellent results for patients but also to keep our amazing culture thriving. Please feel free to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Relevant degree qualifications and registration (Minimum Bachelor degree)
- You must be an Australian resident
- You must be available for some Saturday and after hours work (hours are negotiable)
- You must have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You must be curious, open minded and willing to work as part of a collaborative team (and be willing to leave your ego at the door)