https://brisbanenaturalhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/muffin-pic-2.jpg 1500 1125 katherine http://brisbanenaturalhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Brisbane-natural-logo_x90-1.jpg katherine2017-09-18 23:58:362017-09-18 23:58:36One bowl veggie muffins
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 medium zucchini grated
- 1/2 green capsicum finely diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 good pinch of herb salt
- 1/4 cup pitted and chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons barambah organic natural yoghurt or cream
- Enough Gluten Free Self-Raising Flour to make a thick, sticky batter – oops, I didn’t measure. As the vegetables will release water while cooking, you will want to make the batter thicker to begin with.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and yoghurt. Mix in everything but the flour. Once well combined, add the flour little by little to achieve a thick sticky batter. Scoop batter into silicone muffin trays and bake at 175 degrees celsius for 30 minutes or until golden on top and a skewer comes out clean.
Serve warm or cold. Suitable for freezing – if they last that long!Like this post? Please share the love!