At Brisbane Natural Health we offer solution based, rather than symptom based health care. Solution based health care looks at providing treatment options that offer a complete solution for the problem you want help with.
What is involved with solution based care?
Solution based health care involves examining your individual problem, working out what you need to do to resolve it and outlining a course of action so you know exactly what to expect. It can involve specific programs to deal with the health complaint, complete health memberships for your duration of care or specific schedules and tasks given to you by your natural health practitioner.
What are the benefits of solution based care?
There are many benefits to solution based health care.
- We are addressing the underlying causes of disease, rather than treating the symptoms
- You’ll be given a clear framework of what you need to do to heal
- You’ll be looked at holistically, with all issues interrelating to one another
- You’ll have a good idea of how much it will cost to resolve the problem
- You have a higher chance of a successful health outcome
What does solution based care involve?
Solution based care involves you seeing one or more practitioners in a specific framework that has been tailored to your condition. You may see any of our naturopaths, acupuncturists, massage therapists, hypnotherapists or energetic healers to help get to the bottom of your health complaint. As well as having sessions with our experts, you’ll also be given extra advice and support to help you though the healing process.
How do I find out more about solution based care?
Ask your practitioner or call reception on 07 3367 0337 and ask about our solution based treatment options.